Asian Institute of Hospitality and Tourism Blessed By
Dr. Mahesh Sharma
Minister of State for Culture and Tourism (Independent Charge)
Social and Cultural Activities
Actively participating in various social and cultural activities.
Healthcare Services, Management, Administration and Political Affairs
Sports and Clubs
Play Golf, Badminton and Cricket as a hobby and is member of Golf Course, Sector-37, Nodia; Sector 15A Club, Noida and Constitution Club of India, New Delhi.
USA, UK, Russia, Japan, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Srilanka, Dubai, Thailand, Australia, Canada, Belgium, Italy, Spain, South Africa, Switzerland.
Dedicated follower of Rastriya Swayam Sevak Sangh (RSS) since childhood. Actively associated with ABVP during student career and thereafter joined Bharatiya Janata Party as an active member. Actively participated and managed previous eight elections of Lok Sabha / Vidhan Sabha held at Gautam Budh Nagar. Contested 15th Lok Sabha General Election,2009, but lost by about 15,000 votes. Elected as M.L.A. from Noida Legislative Assembly Constituency, Uttar Pradesh in March, 2012. Elected as M.P. from Gautam Budh Nagar Parliamentary Constituency, Uttar Pradesh in May, 2014. It is the first time that a Candidate in Gautam Budh Nagar Lok Sabha Constituency won in all five Vidhan Sabha Constituencies falling under it.
Awards / Honours
Honorary Doctorate from Amity University. Business Sphere Award (Trophy) for the year 2009-2010 titled Best Super Speciality Hospital for the Masses presented by Dr Farooq Abdullah & Dr. Ramesh Pokhariyal ‘Nishank’. More than 200 National & International awards from different fields (Social work/ health awareness programmes). Noida Management Association Award – 2007 awarded to Kailash Group of Hospital. India Gandhi Appreciation Award 2006 Delhi Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Award 2004-05. Invited to International Convention Centre OSAKA-Japan, in 2003 as a Speaker & Panelist to discuss about ASIAN VENTURE BUSINESS. UP State IMA Award – 2002. Giant’s International Award – 2001 for Social Service. Delhi Medical Association Award – 2001 for Community Medicine Services. Lion’s Club Award – 2000 for Social Service. Rotary International Award 1998 for Social Service. UP State IMA Award in 1989 for Best U.P. State Annual Conference Organizer. “Effective Personal Productivity certificate from Leadership Management International Texas (USA) in 1999.
Possessing an inborn quality of leadership and has proven capability of managing the business affairs efficiently. Started career as a General Physician from a small clinic at Sector-19, Noida in 1983. Sensing the growing medical needs of the society, soon established a chain of super / multi – speciality hospitals at Noida, Greater Noida, Behror (Rajasthan), Delhi and Haridwar with a clear vision to provide the healthcare services par excellence at reasonable cost. Being Chairman of Kailash Group of Hospitals managing the following super / multi – speciality hospitals successfully:
- Kailash Hospital & Heart Institute, Noida (325 beds, super-speciality, NABH & NABL accredited hospital).
- Kailash Health Village, Noida (Ayurvedic, Yoga and alternative medicine training & research).
- Kailash Hospitals Ltd., Greater Noida (210-bed, multi-speciality hospital).
- Kailash Institute of Naturopathy Ayurveda & Yoga, Greater Noida.
- Kailash Hospital, Behror, Rajasthan (250-bed, multi-speciality hospital).
- Deepak Gupta Memorial Hospital, Delhi (110-bed, multi-speciality hospital).
- Shri Swami Bhuma Nanad Hospital, Haridwar (100-bed multi-speciality hospital)
- Upcoming hospital of Jewar & Khurja (U.P.) & Dehradun (Uttrakhand). Being philanthropic by nature, also running a Trust in the name of “Kailash Charitable Trust” to provide the much needed medical facilities to the poor and needy persons free of charges. The trust is also providing financial support to the poor students for study purpose.
Being philanthropic by nature, also running a Trust in the name of “Kailash Charitable Trust” to provide the much needed medical facilities to the poor and needy persons free of charges. The trust is also providing financial support to the poor students for study purpose.