All candidates applying for Bachelor programmes must fulfill the following criteria:
- Applications for Academic Year 2017-18 is open to applicants who have passed or will appear for the qualifying examinations under the higher secondary (10+2) from any recognized Board of Education such as CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE/IB and State Board, during the academic year 2016-17.
All candidates applying for Master programmes must fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants must either have appeared or passed, or will be appearing in any of the following, before July 2017:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline under the 10+2+4 (or more) system, from any university or institute recognized (by law) in India.
- Diploma in related field of study under the 10+2+4 system, from any university or institute recognized (by law) in India.
- Applicants must either have passed or appeared (results awaited), in the following, before July 2016:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline under the 10+2+3 system, from any university or institute recognized (by law) in India.
Note: In case Degree/Certificate has been obtained from a University/Board of any other country, then an equivalence certificate must be obtained by the candidate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi, prior to admission.
- Application Form duly filled in
- Attested copies of Proof of Age / Date of Birth:
- High School & Intermediate Certificate with DOB, or
- Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities
- Attested copies of Passport Size Photographs: 6
- Attested copies of Educational Certificates:
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of Class X
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of Class XII
- Mark Sheet of all semesters / years, University Transcripts, Degree of Graduation or Provisional Degree
- Additional documents, if any, highlighting the achievement(s) of the applicant
Note: All applicants are required to read through the general instructions before filling in the application form.